Workshop & Class Policies
CLASS SIZE MINIMUM OF 4, MAXIMUM OF 6
Our classroom is always sanitized after every event. Most classes have homework that will need to be done before class. Please make sure that it is finished before class. Homework that the instructor assigns can not be done in class, the instructor will not have time to help with homework. It also takes away time from other students getting their projects finished in class.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before class time, and refrain from leaving early. Arriving late and leaving before the end of class is disruptive to all. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
- Cell phones will not be permitted in class. Please leave them in your vehicle or silenced and stored in your personal bag. You are free to check for messages or make a call during our lunch break.
- Please bring basic sewing supplies to class and your machine. Basics include: machine, thread, rotary cutter, seam ripper, scissors, a ruler and your foot pedal and power cord. Or for hand stitching classes basics include: threads, needles, scissors, and threaders.
- We have available in the classroom cutting mats, irons, and ironing boards, along with supplies for purchase if necessary. Sharing is not encouraged as you will not have the courtesy of others supplies when you are home. Feel free to bring snacks or a lunch, we do have a microwave and refrigerator available.
- Class fees are due at the time of registration, and are non-refundable. If we need to cancel a class due to weather or sickness we will reschedule or refund fees if rescheduling is not possible. If class participants cannot complete their project in the time allotted, they are encouraged to attend a monthly sew in session, or participate in schedule, “Finish It”, events.
If you are in need of assistance bringing your machine into the studio, please let us know, we will be happy to assist you!
PRE REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED
Pre-registration is required 2 weeks in advance with payment via cash or check to reserve your seat and supplies.
Supplies will not be ordered or prepared without pre payment of class fees.
Upon receipt of payment you will receive your supply list by email.
Email or text your class reservation request to:
Mail Class fees Payable to: Farm Girl Quilts
248 Mangum Road
Marquette, MI 49855
Cancellation 1 week prior to class, unless stated non-refundable, you will receive a full refund.
After that time you will receive credit toward a future class.
All patterns, kits and supplies are subject to sales tax.
Bring your own snack or lunch and beverage.
Bring in your show and tell to classes, clubs, and workshops, and enter your name into our monthly prize drawing!!